Getting older

Guest sandtrap

Thanks Guys, for the Birthday wishes, nothing special, laundry today, and I get my first Social Security Check in April. Now they{the state of Calif. Can't cut me down every two months, like they been doing. Its all Federal! Ha! Ha! Grubstake

Yeh, its just a matter of jumping though the hoops the way they want you too. But its coming. Good thing about it, is if I die of a heart attack the wife will get $1123.00 a month anyway, the rest of her life. Too bad Monsanto didn't tell the GOV. the truth about agent Orange, agent blue, agent White, Maybe some of the Viet Nam Vets. would still be alive that died from that crap already. Just thing about that evertime you spray Roundup, its bascily the samething. And so is cotton defoliant. Grubstake

DOC, been so sick, and running to the VA anywhere from 3 to 5 times a month A 250 mile round trip for me, trying to get my Ducks in a row. Still got lots to do yet at the VA. but its all coming together. I haven't been detecting any this year and only went three times last year. I'll be fine if I don't die of stress first. thanks for the birthday wishes. Grubstake

One Vet to another...hang in there Grubstake! I know how frustrating and ungrateful the GOV can be! I cannot imagine what you are enduring...running threw the hoops, appointments, physical profiles, evaluations and exams! I wish you a Happy Birthday and hope you break your record on going out with your detector this year! Guido

Archived