But, Can She Cook!

Gold is where you find it! like all prospectors we hike miles and swing our coils countless times during a hunt. Some of the best looking spots have no color to detect and yet, some you'd least expect gold will have a nice fat patch. I stopped trying to figures these spots out, it hurts my head! My Wife, Robin doesn't mind a brain ache, and I often see her detecting in spots I'd concider way on the backburner. She has turned out to be one hell of a detectorist, often skunking me and others. Her LadyLuck smiled on her this Winter Season and rewarded her with her second in-life 1 oz nugget, hitting the scales at 20.5 dwt's. Her photo below, is her poke of the day and later that day, she had a brand new pair of shoes...one happy prospector! But, can she cook? You bet she can! But, if she brings home the bacon, I'm more than happy to cook it!...lol Until our next hunt!

LuckyLundy

RobinsPoke.jpg

Holy smokes Lundy!

Thats some really nice nuggets.

Glad you two are a team and able to go out and clean up all that nasty yellow trash for Cali. :)

Good going you two.

Im getting like you.....tired of trying to figure it out!

Tom H.

Congratulations and "Way to go!" to your wife, Lucky. I would say, "Oh, make a pendant with that big one!", ....but,

what if she wants it mounted with a diamond, ... of the same size????? :o LOL!

It's a great thing that the two of you detect together, Rick. Go get some more. :)

Greg

• Admin

Hey Robin and Lucky,

What a great picture and a handful of gold. Reminds me of my Wife Dawn, one hell of a nuggetshooter back in the day. I recently purchased a used GP Extreme for her, so when the weather gets cool again, we are going to double team some spots.

Thanks for sharing. Wishing you both a ton of success!

Rob Allison

Gold is where you find it! like all prospectors we hike miles and swing our coils countless times during a hunt. Some of the best looking spots have no color to detect and yet, some you'd least expect gold will have a nice fat patch. I stopped trying to figures these spots out, it hurts my head! My Wife, Robin doesn't mind a brain ache, and I often see her detecting in spots I'd concider way on the backburner. She has turned out to be one hell of a detectorist, often skunking me and others. Her LadyLuck smiled on her this Winter Season and rewarded her with her second in-life 1 oz nugget, hitting the scales at 20.5 dwt's. Her photo below, is her poke of the day and later that day, she had a brand new pair of shoes...one happy prospector! But, can she cook? You bet she can! But, if she brings home the bacon, I'm more than happy to cook it!...lol Until our next hunt!

LuckyLundy

RobinsPoke.jpg

Wow, Awesome finds, Robin ... Rick I reckon she'll be givin' you both beepster and bacon cookin' lessons here on out ... Congratulations on such a beautiful find!!!!!!!! You both can take that any way you want to ... Cheers, Unc

I like them nugs! I can say off first hand experience that Robin cooks some good grub! Rick he is the pit master, and my nose follows the trail. I think the gold has a trail that has been going right to the spot for fat daddy nuggets like that one. Congrats Robin, I'm gonna find one here before to long so I can catch up lol

Robin, wants to thank all for your comments! She detected 3 Dinks today, I'm sure she been looking to fill some space in her big closet...lol.

Jeff, drop them school books Saturday!

Until the next hunt!

LuckyLundy