The Hoffmans in South America

All these gold shows are jumping on the band wagon that we've been on for years.I don't care for their exploitations of my hobby.All they see in it is the drama and a paycheck for knowing nothing about mining.It is pure "D" B.S.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure what to think about the shows. Tell Discovery to give me a call, I know three operations that can show you how you really mine gold, the lows and highs! That being said, I'm not sure they want to see really how to mine, but more of the drama and made up BS that people want to see.

Just my thoughts. Discovery I'm waiting for your call.

Rob Allison

I hope Discovery does call you Rob.Your right all they seem to want are the dramatized scare tactics.I wonder how we could help Rob get that Discovery call?Seriously guys lets get a real mining show going in Arizona and where else but Rich Hill! I personally would rather see the gold than the B.S. and Rob could do it! I'm sure that Discovery would soon see that the gold interest outweighs the drama B.S.!

Mike

somebody needs to send the hoffmans a milk truck along for there B S dont like there show at all we work very hard at chasing gold in mariposa cal we do find hugh pockets of ore but it is very hard work when youchase a real dream this is not a tv show we are the golden ones here were we are mining sincerly paul

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure what to think about the shows. Tell Discovery to give me a call, I know three operations that can show you how you really mine gold, the lows and highs! That being said, I'm not sure they want to see really how to mine, but more of the drama and made up BS that people want to see.

Just my thoughts. Discovery I'm waiting for your call.

Rob Allison

Heck.........im still waiting for my call!

I even had the story line written out.....with the help of Pete :)

See post #14.

http://www.nuggethunting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9009&hl=%20golden%20%20diaper&st=0

TomH.

Heck.........im still waiting for my call!

I even had the story line written out.....with the help of Pete :)

See post #14.

http://www.nuggethun...0%20diaper&st=0

TomH.

Hey Tom I read that best seller while it was going on and laughed my ass off. You guys did good!

Mike

Pops here,

I'm still trying to figure out a way to use my depends for miners moss. Thanks to Pete the world thinks that all I do is look for a place to crap. Those two guys (Tom and Pete) ought to get togeather and write a show. I think that it would beat the Hoffman's endevor by leaps and bounds. I hear that they are in the jungle somewhere fighting off snakes and animals making the same dumb mistakes. Oh well we all can't be movie stars.

Old Tom

Tom

I'm glad you posted that link, otherwise I may have missed it. I was rolling in my chair laughing.

you and Pete can write some great stuff.so when is the next episode? I'm still laughing.

you may want to copyright it or you'll be seeing it on the next Discovery show. :lol: AzNuggetBob