WIN A MINELAB GPX 5000 METAL DETECTOR - HELPING A DEALER IN NEED!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hey Guys,

That is correct, not only was I working out of town on emergency work, my wife got rushed to the ER. Like anything, you have to take care of the homefront first, the raffle is secondary and Bill understands. I know everyone is excited about winning, but another week isn't doing any harm and we actually collected more funds doing so. We collected a large amount of money and it's all thanks to you guys/gals out there. I think Bill will be excited to see the amount, but also drawing the winning ticket for the new Minelab GPX 5000.

If everything goes as planned, the raffle drawing will be this coming Sunday morning/afternoon. I will post pictures, winning ticket numbers and names later that evening.

I'm not going to tell the world how hard the raffle was to manage, but it wasn't easy. Thanks for all the understanding and people willing to step in and offer to help. Thanks to Minelab America's, Rob's Detector Sales and many other donations we were able to pull this off.

Rob, I hope you wife is OK!!!!

Thank you for all of your hard work to help Bill. All I did was write a check, which. was easy. Along with my prayers for Barb and Bill, I thank God for Folks like you. I hope your family is good, and God Bless You for all you do for thye Gold Prospecting community and family!

No worries, Rob;

I hope your wife is OK!

Everyone understands that your family and work have priority...

Besides the purpose of this raffle is to Help Bill Southern's family..the prizes are only an incentive to those that may not otherwise be inclined to assist...Minelab's 5000 is a huge donation and the time and effort Rob's Detector Sales gave is equally impressive...

I do have some idea the work you all invested in this project...well done.

fred