I'm Back up on the internet

Well, I'm back, been off for almost two months, But now that wife is out of the hospital, after her surgery, I'm back on, rough surgery, she has a 14 inch cut from her bellie button to her crotch, they took two tumors out one the size of an orange, the other golf ball size. Not cancer thank god, she was in lots of pain though, and is still in pain, from healing, can't do nothing until March, no lifting, no cleaning, no nothin. I'm playing nurse. But atleast I'm back on. Grubstake

I'm glad things are working out Grub. My girl goes in for spinal work in 2 weeks for the 3rd time so I know how it feels to worry. From one nurse to another good job. Prayers for good health sent my man.<br /><br />Ugs

great to see ya i am very happy things whent well we are gearing up for are season now bad news for us is they wont deliver are diesel

because they put a wight limit on the brige to are property this last year of 15 tons and the deleviery is18 tons o well i gueuss we now truck it call me if you get a chance take care of wife and self your friend paul

boys last week hit big quartz with the stuff you know what i mean so we will post somthing soon snow is going away but still cold i will be there tommorrow after diabetes doc in merced they have me on new guinie pig drugs and its working real well not sure if there going to let me keep it yet so ya all soon paul

Well she's getting better everyday, can't ask for much more thank that. Dan. How did your surgery go? Grubstake

Surgery went ok took four hours double what the Doctor thought it would be. AC joint calcafacation and spurs, ligaments cartlage tourn away and rotator cuff ripped. Shoulder already feels better doctor says four months before I can do any thing with it. Then he will fix my other shoulder, I must be hard headed waited fourty years before letting them fuse my spine and eight years on my shoulders. Some old dogs never learn and refuse to just lay on the porch. Made myself a fishing rod holder that straps to my waist and a sling over my head so I'm off to the lake for a day of one armed trout fishing. Dan