Greaterville gold

Hey all, just wanted to share a nice week out. Located a couple small nugz with the trusty ol 5000 and hand dug the rest. Moved a couple yards through the rec sluice for 3/4 oz in 3 days.

Justin. post-29399-0-49557600-1363019572_thumb.j

Quarter ounce a day is great wages! I'd still be out there.

Matt, Your right aint too bad at all. Runnin that sluice kicks my butt though, I think it will get me in shape for DREDGING season :) Hope you are doing good.

Justin.

Dern nice gold there Justin!
I hear ya about the workout...

Drywashing kicks my butt.
Tom

Wow thats some nice looking au, love the quartz in it.

Sluicing, you all get to sluice too, I thought it was all dry washing and metal detecting, that's it I am coming down..lol

Way to hit it hard, like the others said I dont think I would have left that spot!! Would have called in with a fever and camped some extra nights.

WOW Justin

Thats some nice gold! Love that drywashing, mostly

when there at least two working at it. We call it a

dry washing party. Thanks for the pics.

Best Regards

Herb

Wow thats some nice looking au, love the quartz in it.

Sluicing, you all get to sluice too, I thought it was all dry washing and metal detecting, that's it I am coming down..lol

Way to hit it hard, like the others said I dont think I would have left that spot!! Would have called in with a fever and camped some extra nights.

Gravel, I wish there was some running water down here. I have to haul water in about 160 gallons a day, i use a 80g livestock tank and a 5 hp trash pump. For every bucket that goes in one has to come out but its the only way to unlock the gold out of the clay, dry washing is out of the question due to the hard pack. When the dirt dries out I am going to try a tiller to run it through the 151.

Justin

Nice returns brother! Is that coming off your new claim?

Yes sir, Colorado gulch has been giving it up for sure. Getting ready to do a plan with the forest for the winter and may need your legal advice, I got all the papers and i think this process is going to be a major pain. Thank you two for being so darn cool!

Yes sir, Colorado gulch has been giving it up for sure. Getting ready to do a plan with the forest for the winter and may need your legal advice, I got all the papers and i think this process is going to be a major pain. Thank you two for being so darn cool!

Give me a shout when you are ready. I can't give you "legal advice" but I can make the walk through easier for you. :)

Good job BB!!!!

Back on the pay I see.....

I like that course looking stuff.

You can go ahead and tell me ------i was standing on top of it while i was there..right???-- ;)

Life is grand!!!!

Gravel, I wish there was some running water down here. I have to haul water in about 160 gallons a day, i use a 80g livestock tank and a 5 hp trash pump. For every bucket that goes in one has to come out but its the only way to unlock the gold out of the clay, dry washing is out of the question due to the hard pack. When the dirt dries out I am going to try a tiller to run it through the 151.

Justin

Dang Justin 160 gallons is a lot! Are you carrying that in? That's more than 1300 pounds. Throw in a couple of yards of that good red clay and you are talking tons. I thought I was doing good when I carried in 60 gallons of water + gear on Rich Hill last month. :blink:

You are right about that clay though. I've heard a lot of complaints about no gold from folks drywashing in Greaterville but wet processing always shows results even from the same ground the drywashers are complaining about. You are on to a good spot there but that ground is tough - plan on that roto tiller going through bearings and blades.