Monsoon nuggets

Hey guys, been out at it again and havent had much time to post. Thought I would check in with some of the larger finds for the last couple weeks. Hope all is well and getting gold.

Justin.

post-29399-0-03450600-1374791108_thumb.jpost-29399-0-59761600-1374791237_thumb.j

SWEET BEJESUS, I'M jealous about the monsoon we haven't had a damm gullywasher for over a year up here. AND I been dreamin bout nailin a decent nug too its been awhile for me.
Nice shootin Justin. Congrats on the biggies.

Dang...dang dang dang.....Thats some AWSOME gold dood!!
Glad your getting pounded and the monsoons are good to ya :)
Fliping amazing gold :))))
Tom H.

Wow... Nice job!

Thanks everyone,

I have been using the 5k and the 8 inch commander here lately. The 8 round is a reliable little coil,

It handles the hot ground very well loosing only a small amount of sensitivity compared to a Joey or Sadie. Right now the streams in the area have been running for a couple weeks so I have only able to do a small amount of detecting around the deposites but being a rarity I have had the big stream sluice doing a great deal of work. Gotta love stream sluicing rich ground in the dessert. The big one weighs 18 dtw and the quarts one weighs 5.1 dtw all found beepin. I will post some pics of the sluice stuff when I get around to workin the 20 gallons of concentrate from 10 days of work :)

Justin.

• Admin

Hey Bob,

I heard the Weaver area got hit hard. Would love to see Antelope or Weaver to run again so I could drop a dredge in them.

I did manage to score some smaller pieces today, thanks to the Monsoon Storms exposing some new sections of bedrock.

Rob Allison

fishonwater

Welcome to the forum.

you can get some of that.

As you can see Justin aka Border Boy is doing very well and there are many succesful nugget hunters here. I suggest you get a decent metal detector,if you dont already have one.

Rob is not only a great nugget hunter he is also one of the best Minelab dealers out there.

Just look above in the pinned links to find his store.

do a little research here on the forum.

you can learn some great nugget hunting secrets here and get a lot of help from members..

also learn about the best nugget hunting books to get.

good luck AzNuggetBob

Good finds little bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure and dont forget where those came from when i get back down there this winter!!!!! :P

paul

Dont worry about them ol' concentrates.... i will run them when i get down there!!!

paul