Hi Guys N Gals :)

I aint been a member for that long on here compared to most so this question may have already been posed :)

Chat room ???

Does the forum format allow for it, and also how do the members feel about being able

to have a good friendly chat to like minded Gold Scratchers from all around the globe

( inc us Aussies 2121352486.gif ) about areas and local teqniques/gear used and ways to go about it ??

I am a member like most on here of many gold and general detecting forums that are situated

worldwide, and we all get a sh#t load of very useful info and tips from these forums and they could be shared on here too.

Rob mate, can it be done also on here ??

It would be unreal man for gettin to know and meet fellow members worlwide, and also for

local members to share those candid patches and tecniques that we all crave.

Shoot me down or is this a good idea blokes ay ??

Pete B)

Hi Az

Its more about a live asap chat sesion mate, unlike waiting for members to return their thoughts hrs later as most could be

on differant time zones.

I dig what your sayin man, but imagine if we could coverse in a box with no delay :)

Also on a given night like a friday night it sorta works out like a Prospectors Bar, that we can can have a beer together and share areas

and settings, gear etc and have a good laugh between us blokes.

Pete

Thanks for the invitation, If you ever make it over here to the U.S. I will take you out and show you some great gold spots.

But I should tell you that we have a little known law here that says visitors can take no more than

12 oz's of gold home with them, the rest must go to the guide. and while your here If we cant find any gold

I'll also take you out show you some of our wildlife.

most are not hard to look at and some of them have even had their shots. ;) AzNuggetBob

BS-Meter.gif

I think that would be a cool idea if Rob can pull it off...

Would be fun :)

I work nights but would try to get into it.

Tom H.

Seems more would like to give it a bash than wouldnt.

Grubstake - its just like the song mate R.E.S.P.E.C.T 513334374.gif513334374.gif513334374.gif your fellow brothers and sisters, i cant see a reason why that should change just because your chatting to them :)

Any thoughts on this topic Rob ??

Pete B)

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I can easily add a chat room to this forum. That being said, I have visited other Invision Board forums over the years and most of the chat rooms are dead. You hardly ever find anyone in them, if so, it's someone just sitting idle waiting for another member to join to talk with.

I haven't ruled out the idea, but haven't seen a huge demand for it either.

Lets see what others have to say about it.

Rob Allison

Pete, you and I have had some fantastic chats on another website.

I think it would be a lot of fun, but the site we talked on was a lot less contentious

than the ones here in the states. We will all just have to mind our manners a bit.

I love the idea.

Hi Flak :)

I agree mate, we've had some great chats.

continsgus conteshh contiansys oh bugger it, i cant get me head around that city slicker Lingo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I use one finger to type and use the other hand to pick up sunflower seeds. It's a bad habit I know but it's hard to break. If you see any used hulls in the washes most likely I have been there before you. I hear that they help keep the rattleys away..............

Old Tom