gold hunting

Good Sunday morning "Trekkie's".

In the pic with all the open area where I was standing is about the edge of 1,000 acres that has been cleared in the last two years for the trees to be turned into charcoal.

In almost the center of the pic before the thick trees is a small blue object, that's the water tank and around it are piles of brick that was the charcoal ovens.

Just past the trees you can see a clearing just before the mountains, that's the top of a long ridge that has produced several kilos of gold. A lot of tractor scrapes in there and a couple of years ago my amigo had a wash plant in there.

The mountain in the back and all the way to the right, at the very edge of the pic you can see a dark concentration of trees, that's actually a fairly deep ravine where there was also a lot of slave digs, that's where I found the 14 OZer.

Next week going back there or North to locate two more ranches in the middle of gold country.

Did I mention that in the thick trees is also the home of big "dog" ticks? Spray the tele----naw, I'll share.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rexb,

Certainly nothing on purpose to take credit from you.

A brilliant idea for sure.

It's just that Colorado Bob seems to have the time

to tinker with the technical aspects.

Of course, as the originator, you have our full attention

any time you have suggestions for improvements (right Bob?).

Naturally any funding possibilities could also be passed along as well.

I'm almost out of dough and Bob used up his nest-egg long ago.

Garimpo,

I think the repairs are almost done,

we'll be right there.

(I didn't see the pic you mentioned, but I'm using my imagination)

regards,

Hi Rexb,

Thanks for the ion flux redistributor, it came through with flying colors. Been looking for one for a long time. If you have anything else we can use or any ideas, please, by all means submit.

And thanks to Flak and Garimpo for all the ideas and suggestions. Without all the ideas I would be at a loss. All I do is try to put the nuts on the bolts.

I coupled the ion flux redistributor with the latest nano technology to upgrade the particle beam gun.

The new version is much more powerful, improved and versatile than the old one.The redistributer and the nano technology coupled with a highvoltage generator, lets me re-generate re-aline and control the ions at will.

This then gives me the capability of fireing an adjustable beam within a range of 5 microns up to 4cm in dia., both postive and negative ions while uniting and charging as part of the atom.

By re-alining a positive and a negative, it gives them a position of one body relative to another, or potential energy.

By putting these bodies in motion I created kinetic energy. The units of this energy are related to matter and mass.

To upgrade and develop and enhanced version of the particle beam I expanded judiciously upon extream velocity. I achieved the phenomenal velocity of the speed of light times itself squared, hence pure kinetic energy.

When I tested it at 1.609 km or approx. 1mi., I fired into a one cubic ft. block of Titanous or [Titanium in its lower valence.]

There was instantaneous, complete and total destruction. In other words, vaporization. The test was fired at the 3cm variable.

No pun intended, but what a blast!!! :o

One other refinement is the addition of a multi-beam adjustment. This allows you to fire one shot consisting of approx. 500,000 beams. Much like firing a #8 shotgun shell. One shot, lots of particles.

Good for those big mosquitoes and ticks of Garimpos.

The powercell I used is of a voltaic or voltaic couple system. Kind of ancient technology, but after an anatomical study of an item, I found it to fill the bill.

The system never deplets itself of power. With the firing of each shot, there is a high intensity nano amp of power directed to a voltage regulator where it is fed into a series of capacitors or conductors which store and conduct electric into the power cell as needed. There is no reverse flow or bleed off of currant as I installed diodes after the regulator so the electrons can flow in only one direction.

It works almost on the perpetual motion theory.

Thanks for all the ideas. Now if only we had more money, or gold will do!!! :lol::PB)

Bob T.

Bob T. I'm--tic-- starting to get a little--tic--worried here. <_<

Would you be willing to try only bottled water for a few months, only until the headaches and "sweats" stop? :blink:

Update on Hunter. Remember quite a few post back I was telling about the new coil my amigo was trying to get me to buy, the name is Hunter from Germany?

Yesterday he came by my house with their version of a VLF detector, small, very light weight and uses the same battery that they supply for the SD and GP.

He had with him about 15 or so very small nuggets that he said he detected at the site we were at about two weeks ago. There I was using the GPX and the NF 17" mono coil, on his VLF yesterday he was using a small coil, about 4x10 I'm guessing.

So today I'll go to the dealer and see if it's possible for me to get the manual and post some further infor.

Colorado B.

This is exciting news!

No wonder we haden't heard from you in a few days,

those improvements must have taken some deep research.

I am particularly gratified that you have found your way

past the problems with the particle beam gun.

An adjustable beam, what an interesting solution - certainly a Platonic leap past the current technology.

And, of course, your encorporation of a voltaic couple system was a great cost-cutting move.

Nice going.

Now for some real-world application. I am trying to set aside some time to

help you iron out the wrinkles, just let me know where and when.

(Garimpo, watch the skies!)

Garimpo,

Interested to hear further news on that detector,

thanks for taking the time to look into it.

Good morning Flak, just returned from the dealer for Hunter.

He says that the unit is a test unit and there's no manual with the machine. I think he speaks with forked tongue. <_<

The machine looked really nice, small and light weight. I'll try to get more infor. from my amigo and also some pics.

Bob T. a lot of gold has come from that mountain in the background.

Several tractor scrapes, two very deep holes where they took out kilos of pocket gold and areas that have nuggets. That's where I found the 14 oz. nugget.

The area just to the right of the pic is where a company several years ago scraped about two feet of material off the top of the ground and ran it through a wash plant. The scraped about 100 acres.

I feel like the mountain itself is loaded with gold.

If the water in the creek that I have to cross isn't too deep I'll give it another try tomorrow.

Ruff&Tuff, don't know the answer to your question, was hoping to talk to the crew on the aircraft but their pretty secretive. You might try http://www.fugro.com/corporate/about.aspand see what you can come up with.

Hey Garimpo,

On the lite side. Why not get a GB2, if your looking for light, as opposed to the Hunter?

The GB2 also has the six inch elliptical coil as well as the 10 inch. elliptical.

It is very easy to use and is very sensitive to small gold.

Does the Hunter detect small gold deeper or what??

Another thing I like about mine is that it is very east on batteries, several days on one set. Can't say for my GP3500.

Bob T.

Morinin Bob T. actually I'm not in the market for anything at the moment. Having sold my XT17000 and SD2000 within the last year.

This one dealer keeps after me to buy ANYTHING because he knows that what ever I use a lot of other people will use the same.

Later today I'll try to get more info and possibly some pics of the Gold Hunter, hard to do since it's raining again.

I still have my old ML Soverign which will find gold and also my GPX, guess I'll stay with these until ML shits something new.

If you notice Flak doing a lot of scratching after a teleporter trip check him for big "dog ticks". Their pretty easy to spot after about three days, then their about the size of a grape. :o

Hi Garimpo,

Would be nice to see a pic. of the Hunter. Would also be interesting to read some specs. on the Hunter.

You know I did see Flak, the other day, I didnt give it much thought at the time, but he was eating some small things that was kind of blue/grey in color.

At the time I just assumed that they were some kind of grapes. But looking back, Hummmm......I wonder. Naw, could'nt be.

But then maybe the trip did something to him.

Next time I see him I want to see if I can get a look at his eye teeth. If they are starting to grow....Oh s#@$. :o:blink::unsure:

Bob T.

As promised here's what I've managed to come up with.

No specs, no manual and just the pics I took today.

My amigo here who has used Fisher, Gold Masters, Minelabs in the past says it's equal to those machines.

My guess that the coil is a 5x10, don't know if mono or DD.

All the cord connectors on both ends are the same as Minelab

The batteries for this German machine are big and the little one is a smaller big one. The Gold Hunter runs off the same(German) battery that the GP's use. The battery also has a on/off switch on the battery.

Here's the pics and that's all the info that I have.

post-719-1147194136_thumb.jpg

post-719-1147194173_thumb.jpg

post-719-1147194203_thumb.jpg

post-719-1147194245_thumb.jpg

post-719-1147194284_thumb.jpg

post-719-1147194322_thumb.jpg

post-719-1147194358_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hello Garimpo,

I haven't been following this thread much, but curious if the "Hunter" Detector is a Pulse Induction (PI) or Very Low Freq. (VLF)? Looks like they copied Minelab on a lot of features.

P.S. Did you get my return email?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Rob, what?

You haven't been following this thread?

I'm just shocked, no other way to say it.

So then, you know nothing of the teleporter?

Of the abortive trip with Colorado Bob?

The nasty after-effects of the crash we both had?

(itch itch, scratch)

The possible infestation of tick's that somehow Bob managed to miss

and that I seem to have been stricken with?

And the skunk.

you don't even know about the skunk?

(sigh)

You know, it's important to keep up with the important topical items on this forum,

and I know there other issues like gold hitting 700 big ones, the shootings in the gold fields,

and immigration, with all the insane possibilities coming from that, and so on.

But not to follow this thread...

well, I'm just speechless.

regards,

Hey Flak,

Your right, I can't believe that the man himself, has not been following a thread that is filled with informative high tech. information and adventure.

On a more serious note.

Garimpo,

It would seem that the dealer would have a little more info., like an address or at least a phone number or something.

Do you know about what year the Hunter was manufactured?

The over all configuration appears to be copied after the ML, while several of the controls look a lot like the GB2.

Can't see the top of the hand grip or handle, but is there a button on the top?

Thanks again for the photos.

Bob T.

I think that's the second time you've mentoned that Rob, that's like admitting William Shatner didn't change the world or something "nutty" like that. :wacko::D Just kidding of course. :blink: (did anyone see that show on tv, anyway you don't have to answer that).

Garimpo, I think on the Bill's forum you mentioned your amigo found some small gold pieces where you were a week or two earlier with the gpx. I'm just wondering if he gave or could give any estimate on how far he was digging, I imagine we are talking about less than a foot...?

rexb, Bob T. and that SKUNK dude over in CA. OH no, yep it happened again, terrible smell. :blink:

About the Gold Hunter, I think the dealer here has had it for about a month or so. He says he doesn't have a manual because this machine is a test machine, BS.

He won't give out any information about the company other than it's German, now I'm beginning to doubt even that. The reason he doesn't give out that info is he's afraid I'll give him some competition. No way.

No the handle didn't have a button on top. The shaft does look well made as does the coil and the mounting hardware.

The nuggets my amigo found with it were from the push I posted pics of on page 14. The nuggets are in one pic on the kangaroo's family jewels. The large nugget in the center my amigo found with a SD2200 with a Hunter 15" mono oval coil. The nugget was deep, I'm guessing around 18".

The little ones are mine with the GPX and the NF 17" mono ele.

The open flat areas where the tractor is working is where he said he found the small nuggets with the Gold Hunter and he indicated with his fingers about 4-6" deep, in reality it was probably less than half that. Remember he's trying to sell me the detector.

Today I went back to the ranch that I found the 14 oz. on and the foreman pointed me in the direction where they have just used a tractor and disc to clear about 100 acres. This area has some really beautiful gravels that normally produce gold and usually the area is so over grown with trees and brush that it's very difficult to beep. So I was excited to get started on this area, a lot of hills, up and down and back and forth, NOTHING.

Going back tomorrow, can't give up now, I know there's a patch there just waiting for me . Those hills sure wear a guy out. I'm so tired my piss won't foam. :o

Ok, got up this morning and felt lazy so stayed in the house. Actually the legs need another day of rest, don't tell old fart Southern. ;)

Just got back from visiting the friendly Hunter dealer. Here's the problem, he doesn't want the other dealer here to know where the Hunter Hg is. Especially since he just received a large shipment of the Hunter coils. They are almost the same size as the Coiltek coils with only a minor difference in length or width. They are heavier than the CT but sell for quite a bit less here. I think the newer CT (pro) is going to be a stronger built coil with less problems of breaking because of flex.

The dealer said the new Gold Hunter detector is a VLF,78 kHz's, no wonder it pickups the little stuff. The coil that is with the demo model is a 5x10 mono, others are available.

The Hunter coil for the GP that is the same size as the CT Wallaby is priced at $655.00 whereas the Wallaby is $900.00 FOB here.

I'll try to get more info later.