Rob Allison - Down for the Count

• Admin

Hello All,

Been trying my best to answer phone calls, pack orders and reply to emails. Earlier this week I snapped my wrist at work, which will now require a plate, screws and surgery. A 3000lb wire reel fell off the reel stand and fell on my wrist snapping it in place. Pretty nasty break and and pain ... :girl:

I have several field instructions this weekend, going to be difficult, but Im not going to let the customers down. Several partners with plenty of knowledge will be supporting/helping me.

Just wanted to let everyone know whats going on. Doing my best to type left handed. Thanks for my lovely wife, we will get through this fine.

We are still open for business like normal, so if you need something call us, email or visit the online store.

Thanks!

Rob "one handed" Allison

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello All,

Been trying my best to answer phone calls, pack orders and reply to emails. Earlier this week I snapped my wrist at work, which will now require a plate, screws and surgery. A 3000lb wire reel fell off the reel stand and fell on my wrist snapping it in place. Pretty nasty break and and pain ... :girl:

I have several field instructions this weekend, going to be difficult, but Im not going to let the customers down. Several partners with plenty of knowledge will be supporting/helping me.

Just wanted to let everyone know whats going on. Doing my best to type left handed. Thanks for my lovely wife, we will get through this fine.

We are still open for business like normal, so if you need something call us, email or visit the online store.

Thanks!

Rob "one handed" Allison

OH crap!

Srry to hear about that Rob..

Ill say a prayer that you heal up quickly.

Just taker easy and dont EVEN try to do what you were before.

Its hard for a hard worker to slow down...but it has to be done.

Hang in there!

Tom H.

WOW

Hope everything goes well with the healing process

Are you good enough to swing left handed

and it had to be your right hand

Good luck ask if I can do something for you let me know

Roger

that stinks just thinking of coming up to do that hike we were talking about. hope all goes well , looks like you finally got that vacation you were needing :huh:

WoW rob plate and pin's and screws! let us know how your 5000 acts when you are out there swinging,and trying to pick out your nugget from your scoop.get well soon and remember to watch out which hand your using when its time to wipe, :unsure: T-Bone

Rob

Are you selling your right handed 5000 cheap

I have a left handed gp3000 I'd trade on your right hand 5000

Let me know how many dollars you have to boot

Roger

Hey I have a left handed pick I would throw in

Don't clap your hands together laughing

Man, that sounds pretty bad. I've had an injury since Oct that left my right hand paralyzed (radial nerve palsy) About a month ago hand movement started coming back. I know all about losing the function of a hand. Hope you heal up quick.

Hi Rob,

From the sound of your serious accident, you lucky to have your hand at all,

with all that weight in play!

Wish I could give you a hand, (that didn't sound right, did it???) I think you have plenty of friends that will jump in

and help however they can!

Can we call you "Lefty" for a while?

Take care and heal fast!

Gary/LARGO

Hey Rob ... Sorry to hear about the injury ... D@^n could have been much worse ... instead of being called 'Lefty' at least for awhile you could be called 'Stumpy' ... no recovery from that short of becoming the bionic man. On a more serious note heal fast and get back to work ... just secure that reel from dropping again!

Mike F

Archived